700 Douglas Ave Apt 707
Minneapolis MN 55403-3196
P: (612) 391-3920
A support professional working with custom apps, iOS deployments, form building and data management. Knowledgeable with basic web development and security support. Looking for opportunities that continue to focus on supporting diverse needs within IT.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
AirWatch • Service Now • Comply365 • Tier II, III Technical Support • iOS • WordPress • HTML/CSS • ATT / VZ / T-Mobile Carrier Portals • Adobe Creative Suite • Formsite • Digital Imaging • Mac OS • Windows 10 • Symantec email security • Symantec email security • Symantec WSS • Linux OS • Basic networking • MS Office • Project Support and Development
SUN COUNTRY AIRLINES | Minneapolis, MN
2019 – Present
Currently manages an iOS mobile deployment for flight control, inflight, operations and maintenance. Supports hardware and software critical to daily operations. Provides support, training and related documentation. Works directly with security team in providing email and web security monitoring
- Manages iOS deployment with Airwatch MDM and cellular carrier portals.
- Maintains iPads on aircraft for flight control and compliance.
- Tests and evaluates new hardware and software for regulatory compliance.
- Provides additional support for Apple computers in the office.
- Monitors daily security issues involving email and helps support security policy needs.
ASM GLOBAL | U.S. Bank Stadium | Minneapolis, MN
Event Day Support Technician
2016 – Present
Technical support for major events at U.S. Bank Stadium.
- Event support for stadium A/V, computer and iOS needs.
- Prepares and deploys technology solutions with IT team.
ECOLAB | St Paul, MN
Sr. Service Desk Specialist
2015 – 2019
Provided enterprise Tier II software and iOS hardware support for a nationwide field service and management team. Handled escalated technical issues and data related requests for a custom iOS app that involved invoicing, detailed data collection, route information and account management. Supported a number of integrated software solutions that include Salesforce, Rizepoint and Formsite.
- Managed a broad range of support requests from phone, email and ServiceNow for tracking of incidents.
- Supported technical aspects of iOS deployment with Airwatch MDM and cellular carrier portals.
- Processed requests for internal reports, services and compliance measurement.
- Provided training for management and field associates for internal software solutions.
APPLE INC. | Minneapolis, MN
2007 – 2014
Provided world-class technical support for Apple Retail. Responsible for constant change in technical knowledge, timely repair skills and continuous multi-tasking under a tight appointment system. Continually worked with the team on fine tuning empathy skills, patience, and critical thinking. Worked closely with the business team helping with technical presentations for Apple business solutions.
- Consistently recognized for excellence in Net Promoter surveys/rankings.
- Mentored Genius staff and provide Family Room training to new Geniuses.
- Provided in-store training to business customers on Apple solutions.
- Reviewed Genius staff on a bimonthly schedule with discussions that relate to current performance, issues and concerns.
- Managed daily scheduling and staffing of the Genius Bar.
Self-Employed | St. Paul, MN
Freelance Web Design and Imaging
2000 – Present
Creates custom micro websites that are simple and effective. Provide end-to-end solutions beginning with initial designs and finishing with site administration and maintenance. HTML and WordPress. Experienced with a variety of digital imaging services including large format printing.
The School of The Art Institute of Chicago
Master of Fine Arts
Panting and Drawing
The University of Minnesota
Bachelor of Fine Arts
Painting and Drawing | Art History Minor
Red Hat Training
RedHat System Administration I, II.
Apple Genius Certification